Translate

Saturday 27 October 2012

Happy day #10



Believe the unbelievable
Even it was more than 3 years since I watch this Susan Boyle video but every time I get the same inspiration and the same strong emotional connection with the moment. I love the face on Simon starting from the doubtful face to the fabulous “oh my God” face. Everyone doubted Susan and think she is going to be the joke of the day but the minute she starts singing……oh my God…..she surprised everyone and turns up to be the talk of the town/world.

I felt that this moment teaches us a lot. Believe the unbelievable, don’t judge others by the look and most importantly we can be very happy when we see others being successful. It brings us a lot of joy to watch Susan conquer the “judgment” and win the battle.

So enjoy the video and you too can conquer the obstacle that you are facing. Be brave be strong be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment