Translate

Sunday 6 May 2012

Happy Day #2

Yesterday my friend Nancy asked me why I named my blogger name - nanook? I told her I got the name from Eskimo language and it means bear. I wish we all live a simple life like the Eskimoan but have the attitude like a bear when faced with life challenge. Living a simple life is not easy, we must be able to say enough when it is enough. The biggest problem we have is what is the definition of enough? In today's demanding world we just keep moving our goal-pole when we achieved  our first set target. We get obsessed with the material world and with or without knowingly want to have more. So maybe we should start asking ourselves the question - is it enough? Do I have sufficient ? whenever we want something more. It is all about self discipline, self control and some said self respect. And maybe by not having more that enough we have time to enjoy what we have rather than chasing for what we don't have. And by doing so we get happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment