Translate

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Happy day #6

Today I would like to discuss about luck and happiness. This is going to be the chicken and egg story as I asked myself which one comes first? To have luck therefore you are happy or because you are happy therefore you bring luck?
For me, I would like to think that it is happiness that brings me luck. I felt that I am a lucky people as I am grateful of what I have and my surrounding. And I would like to describe happiness and luck like a boomerang. The principles of what you give away will find the proper way to comes back to you. Give or share your happiness and luck with others and magically it will make you happy and luck will comes back to you. I can’t explain why and how it happened but I can only say this is my personal experience.  
But luck is like money, everyone will automatically pay attention to if someone said they can help to improve anyone's luck. So are you ready for some tips?
I read this magazine today and by the way it is a Feng Shui magazine. It said that if you want more good luck turn clockwise for three rounds. And if you want to get rid of bad luck then you have to turn anti-clockwise for three rounds. That's not too difficult and I think it is worth giving it a try.
Haha! Are you trying already? Ok I believe my good luck is on my way as sharing this luck tips with all.
Have a happy and a lucky day !

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess when one is happy and contented with the current state he is in, he will feel that he is lucky. On the contray, he would feel that life is unfair and how unlucky he is. I guess, with a healthy state of mind and a positive approach to life, one would feel blessed and lucky no matter what situation he is in.
    Anyway, there is no harm turning clockwise 3xs :) when I need the additional boost in luck.

    ReplyDelete